About This Site
Franciscan Friars Minor, Conventual founded 1325 by John de Bermingham, Earl of Louth; Observant Franciscan Friars adopted before 1507; dissolved after 1542; granted to Nicholas Herbert before 1587
Franciscan Friars Minor, Conventual founded 1325 by John de Bermingham, Earl of Louth; Observant Franciscan Friars adopted before 1507; dissolved after 1542; granted to Nicholas Herbert before 1587
Historical Information
Founded: 1325
Dissolved: after 1542
Associated Saints: John de Bermingham, Earl of Louth
Alternative Names:
- Feoruis
- Macfeorais
- Mainister-oras
- Moitot
- Mortoto
- Thetmoy
- Totmoy
- Tuaith-maigh